Re: [IPp] oops mom.......I left my pump at school

email @ redacted writes:

> And I thought we had heard everything......

Nope...I have a story that goes one better...a mom of a teenager wrote me
that her daughter had taken her pump off during a game & put it in her gym
bag...after the game.....uh huh...bag was gone, pump was gone....completely
GONE..they searched everywhere but it never appeared...not sure what the
"thief" did with it, but thankfully Minimed overnighted her a new one & the
insurance covered the loss....
   Sort of like the theme song from "Jaws": just when you think it's safe to
Thanks for sharing Erica's tale as a reminder to plan ahead!!!!
Renee (Melissa's pump mom who didn't plan ahead either when Melissa called
from college at 4 a.m. to say her pump had lost all its basals & she hadn't
written them down! )