[IPp] Pumping Insulin

I was curious what your childrens rate is???Thanks to each and everyone
of you,
you all have been a huge help to me indeciding on which pump, and you all
are a
great support.  So...thanks!!  :)Sarah  (Mommy to Matthew age 5 dx
to Victoria age 7 non-d)

So exciting Sarah! Will say a prayer for you that all goes smoothly
tomorrow as you start the insulin. Matthew must be very excited! Andrew
weighs 43lbs (he's a big 3yr old!) and his current basals are 0.3u/hr
from 6am thru midnite, and alternating 0 and 0.1u/hr from midnite to 6am.
He uses the MM 508 with the silhouette site.  Keep us posted how things

Lisa Harris, Michigan, mom of Andrew, 3yrs, (dx'email @ redacted) pumping 8mos,
and mom to Jamie 8, and Mary 4.........and happily married to David!