Re: [IPp] Endo appointment

I switched my 8 year old daughter's endo last summer because the old ones
would roll their eyes every time (over the previous three years) that I
brought up the pump.  Our new endos do put  kids on pumps but wanted us to
see them two times first.  That was frustrating for me, but I think they
wanted to get to know us a little bit.  Anyway, my daughter has been pumping
for about 7 weeks now!  I could tell you lots more about our new pumping
experiences....but another time.  I just wanted you to know that our endos
wouldn't write the letter of medical necessity on our first visit with them.
Good Luck!

daughter Teresa age 8 1/2 dx 1/98 pumping 3/02
daughter Melanie (Teresa's twin)
son Michael age 10 1/2