No Subject

If anyone has any good articals or stories about little ones pumping I
really appreicate them.  I would love to read them as well as bring them
office tomorrow.  I want to be able to show him that I have done
ShannaWife to Jeremy, Mom toJacob (b. 4-22-97, dx'd 3-2-99) andHunter (b.
7-22-00)Stillwater, MN

If you haven't already, be sure to check out  members.aol.com/CamelsRFun
, LOTS of  parent testamonials about pumping! I found this to be a great
resource when I was preparing to get Andrew on the pump. Best wishes!

Lisa Harris, Michigan, mom of Andrew 3yrs, (dx'email @ redacted) pumping 8 months,
and mom to Jamie 8, and Mary 4.....AND happily married to David!