[IPp] Endo appointment

Tomorrow morning is the appointment with our new endo.  I am praying that we
go in there with all of our information and he says that we can try the pump.
 I would really love to be able to get Jacob started on the pump before
school starts and hopefully before August because we have a meeting to finish
up our 504 plan.  It would really suck to make the 504 plan and then have to
redo it all because we got the pump.  But having a pump is well worth it I
think.  I would do just about anything to get Jacob pumping.
If anyone has any good articals or stories about little ones pumping I would
really appreicate them.  I would love to read them as well as bring them into
his office tomorrow.  I want to be able to show him that I have done my

Wife to Jeremy, Mom to
Jacob (b. 4-22-97, dx'd 3-2-99) and
Hunter (b. 7-22-00)
Stillwater, MN