[IPp] Update on crystallized humalog

I called the endo last week about the crystallized humalog.  Told him I
wanted to switch to Novolog (the humalog has been crystallizing a long time,
I just didn't know it until I read about here).  Endo said he has no
experience with Novolog.  I told him what you guys said.  He said "how many
vials on the prescription?"  I love the endo!  Anyway, we started pumping
Novolog yesterday.  Kind of like starting all over.  After reading that
Novolog seems to lower BG more than humalog, I started by cutting all boluses
and basals by 10%.  Didn't do too bad yesterday.  Highest number was 234 and
no lows.  We are also not diluting, so this has been a big change for us.
 But so far so good.  Thanks to all you guys or I wouldn't have known to try
this.  Keep your fingers crossed that the sites last now.

Kelly, Mom of Jillian 12(dx'd Feb 2001), Patrick 10 and Erin 2
Happily married to Steve