Re: [IPp] Pill Glass?

Do you remember where you got the pill glass?

Mommy to Jackson 3 (dx @ 24mo) and Monroe 14 months

----- Original Message -----
From: Pat Bannon
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 7:55 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] missing hormone

My daughter has to take synthroid and it is a very small pill that our
doctor said you could chew if you wanted too.  We had this pill glass with a
ledge for the pill and then as they drank water from the glass the pill just
went down.  She only needed that a couple of times and then she just takes
it with a glass of water now.  It is routine for us and she was a year
behind in growth when first diagnosed , gained alot of weight and was very
tired.  She has grown three inches in less than a year, lost the weight and
I can't get her to bed!  Hang in there!