Re: [IPp] missing hormone

Hi Sarah,

The pills have no side affects that I know of.  She's been taking them since
she was four years old.  The pills are tiny, I don't remember what I would do
to have her swallow them but she's been doing it for so many years now w/o
any problems.  Having hypothryroidism does not limit my daughter's activities
whatsoever.   When she has her 4 month check-up at her endo they check her
thyroid function w/a simple blood test.  First find out if that's what your
son has then check the internet for information on hypothryroidism.  Good