[IPp] finally insurance c ompany saw the light!!!

Thank you all for the thoughts and kind words ,prayers and well as words of
wisdom for dealing with our insurance company.

After a month almost of them saying they would not pay for the last receipts
sent in, the cheque was in the mail yesterday. No explanation to why they
finally said it. I had called them asking to please recheck it all as they
kept saying it was anew pump. I laughed at that as no way would they find  a
pump for 600.00 from a pump company. Told them if they could, to send me a
couple dozen as I would make a decent living from that.Just kidding but gee I
was so tired of the phone games.

Now I have about 1,000.00 in bills to submit to them. Again thank you all for
your words and kindness.

    Jana in Nova Scotia

Love of our neighbor consists of three things: to desire the greater
good of everyone, to do what good we can when we can, and to bear,
excuse and hide other's faults.
   --St. John Vianney