Re: [IPp] missing hormone

Does your daughter experience any side affects from taking a pill everyday?
Does having that Thyroid problem limit her to anything?  How big is the pill?
 Does it come in chewable?  My son is only five and I have a hard enough time
getting him to eat his vitamins that are fun colors and chewable.  I know
that everything always works out in the end, but its the getting there that
really stinks. I will feel better after Tuesday when they really explain it
all to me better.  I just never thought that Diabetes could cause such
complications for a child only having the disease for three yrs now. I pray
nothing else going wrong.
Sarah :)