Re: [IPp] missing hormone

It sounds like hypothyroidism which my daughter developed about 1 year after
being diagnosed w/diabetes.  Her thyroid gland doesn't work at all and she
was gaining weight, not growing, very dry nails and hair.  I read an article
on it and mentioned it to her endo and sure enough she was diagnosed
w/hypothyroidism.  She's been taking a pill a day for 15 years now and doing
just fine.  Besides that my daughter was diagnosed w/mild cerebral palsy at 9
months.  Don't feel bad, just hang in there and do what you have to do!  Good