From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 12:22 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Diabetes & Bed wetting

Lauren was diagnosed at 4, and had never been dry at night.  When she was
five, we tried a bedwetting alarm.  It worked really well.  We saw an
improvement in less than two weeks and I think we completely stopped
using it after 6 weeks.  She's 6 now, and hasn't had any problems since.
We used the Wet Stop alarm from Palco Labs.
Karen