Re: [IPp] Sets

> Michael along the same lines could you tell us the same for the
> other sets? Quick set, soft set... Shouldn't there be 3 different
> names for each?  Is ultra flex by Disetronic the same as the Minimed
> Quickset?

No, they are separate products that have a similar footprint on the
body but differing methods of quick disconnect and slightly different
length cannulas. The MM QuickSet has an insertion tool , the Ultra
does not. I've read numerous positive comments from our members on
both sets and each has its proponents. I've looked at samples of both
and they are about the same size and if manually inserted,
functionally equivalent as far as I can tell. That could be said for
any two insulin pumps as well :-)