Re: [IPp] Crystallization / Novo /Humulog

I would really appreciate it if you could find that info.  We are thinking about
switching to Novolog but we have not been able to get any answers about how to
dilute it.  The company does not even have an answer for us. Thanks!

Debbie mom of Megan age 6 dx @4, Madison, 4 & Gillian 8 months