[IPn] do not send supply donations for a while

Hello Pumpers and friends,

Our area is under a shelter in place order and all the businesses in
our building complex are closed for the most part. There are only 3-4
cars in the parking lot.

DO NOT SEND SUPPLY DONATIONS FOR THE NEXT MONTH OR 2

	=> There will be no one here to receive them. <=

I have a cabin in the mountains that has internet service. IP's admin
staff is still working remotely and we will keep things going
normally. I can reach the IP datacenter over a VPN from the cabin, so
in all respects things should be the same at IP except for sending
and receiving supplies.

Presently there are 43 supply reqest calls on the answering machine
that I will respond to today and tomorrow and then I will leave for
the duration.... whatever that is. I'm healthy but at 76yo, part of
the "high risk" population. We have community spread in our county
and in the SF Bay area in general. Not a good place to be.

Be safe, take care,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
Insulin Pumpers