[IPp] You Know You're A Parent...

of a child w/ T1D when you are so excited to hit your $3000 in-network
deductible... in early March.  *SIGH*

Cole & I have been fighting nausea, vomiting & diarrhea the last few days.
You know that kid is sick when he doesn't eat much because he eats like a
horse! Oddly enough, when Cole get's sick, we fight lows, almost never
highs. He always has to be different...

Rachel in AZ - Single Mom to Cole - 12.5, dx'd at 23 months, pumping at 4
Rachel - email @ redacted

http://www.google.com/profiles/rachelandcole<http://www.google.com/profiles/rachelandcole#>
https://www.facebook.com/AllBrightPhotography