Re: [IPp] FW: Animas - Pump upgrade/loaner pumps

Deltec is able to courier pumps 24 /7 on holidays and weekends...   They have
pumps situated in DHL offices all over the country, ready to be  delivered on
short notice..  That's how we got a replacement at 2am  Saturday morning..
in less than 2 hrs after I called them in  minnesota..
now, that's service you cant beat !!!
Stacey

In a message dated 3/26/2007 11:44:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,