Re: [IPp] Re: Insulin duration (was Switching from Humalog)

I think it is a situation where YMMV, which is why you can set the pump
to different times.  The default insulin action time on the Cozmo is 3
hours, I believe.  We changed Andrea's to 2 1/2 hrs.

-Natalie Rodgers
Mom to Andrea almost 5 (dx 1/28/03, pumping Cozmo 10/2/03 - diluted H -
currently U25),
             Alicia 2, and Carlos 10 months
Married to Tom for over 7 fabulous years
Salt Lake City, UT