From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 2:56 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Batteries

In a message dated 3/29/2004 3:39:50 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Do any of your insurance companies cover batteries?  Ours does but we can't
figure out where in the heck to get them.
We have a mail-order supplier  who mails us a 90-day supply of all the pump
stuff from various manufacturers (insertion sets, cartridges, IV preps,
 dressings if we want them, and the batteries (Duracell Ultracell Pros, last
2-3
 weeks). They are very good on customer service-- let me know if you'd like
their
number.

Mary

(mother of Dan, 12, dx 4-01, pumping Cozmo since 5-03)