[IPp] RE: Dallas Area and Animas

 We live in the Dallas area. My son is 9 (Elliott) but I am part of a great
support group and I know there are little girls your daughters area. The E-mail
address is email @ redacted If you can't get into let me know and
I can call the "list minder"!

 We were torn between the Animas and the Minimed Paradigm. We went with the
Animas 1000 (in February) and LOVE it. Looking forward to the 1200 when it comes
out. Trainers and sales reps as well as 800 help line are AWESOME - even at
3:00am!! Feel free to e-mail me personally if you want to. Good Luck

Jennifer G. Fry
Senior Attorney
Pioneer Natural Resources USA, Inc.
5205 North O'Connor Blvd., Suite 900
Irving, Texas 75039
Tel: 972-969-4036
Fax: 972-969-3577
Cell: 972-979-1872
email @ redacted
Statement of Confidentiality
 The contents of this e-mail message and its attachments are intended solely for
the addressee(s) hereof. In addition, this e-mail transmission may be
confidential and it may be subject to privilege protecting communications
between attorneys or solicitors and their clients. If you are not the named
addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are
directed not to read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise
use this transmission. Delivery of this message to any person other than the
intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege or
confidentiality. If you have received this transmission in error, please alert
the sender by reply e-mail; we also request that you immediately delete this
message and its attachments, if any.