Re: [IPp] Re: U50 Insulin

 We dilute Novolog with Lilly's diluent for Humalog. Have been diluting it this
way since May 2002, no problems. NovoNordisk told me that they are planning to
have a diluent for Novolog by December 2003.
  Brian C <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by
your tax deductible contributions.

At 07:18 PM 3/30/2003, you wrote:
>Here in America, we can only get U100. HOWEVER, have your pharmacist call
>Lilly or NovoNordisk and ask for diluent.

Just an FYI. Novo does not provide a Diluent for Novolog. ;-) that made
a lot of Peds Endos mad

Mom to Rachel, 4 diagnosed 2/28/02, pumping Paradigm, 7/12/02,
   pumping COZMO 2/08/03, using diluted Novolog
David 15, non-d (bass player-punk band - doing gigs at teen birthday parties)
Wife to Phil
Mesa, Arizona            email @ redacted

Do you Yahoo!?