Re: [IPp] virus

At 09:27 AM 3/31/2003 Amy Titgemeier wrote:
 >A virus has been passed on to me by a contact.  My address book in turn has
 >been infected.  Since you are in my address book there is a chance that you
 >will find it in your computer too.

This is an old hoax. You have just deleted a legitimate file used by
Windows. Please suspect any message that tells you to pass it on to
everyone you know. They are most often either hoaxes or urban myths. Before
you send these out to anyone, or follow the instructions in such messages,
please check it against these hoax pages:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/hoax.html
http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/
http://www.vmyths.com/
http://vil.mcafee.com/hoax.asp