Re: [IPp] FW: 504 plan fight/glucagon issue won

Way to go!  Your daughter deserves the best care while in school!  Good
job for fighting
the system and winning!  We still have bring alot of snacks (especially
the gluten free ones)
but finally the school is coming around to not always having "candy" as
the snack of the day!
The nurses just see it as part of their job to carb count and keep track
of insulin daily.
Of course, we start "Middle school" (6th grade) next year - so
basically, we start over
with teaching the teachers, kitchen staff, nurse, etc., but at least
they want to work with us.
You should be proud of yourself.
Cathy, Mom to Rachel, 10, dx w/ diabetes 9/93, celiac 1/02