[IPp] Re: cornstarch

Hi Cathy and Charissa,

Thank you both for sharing your information re cornstarch, I appreciate it.

The idea of splitting the meal bolus is a good idea but I have tried that in
the past and would forget to give the other half of the bolus!! Even set the
oven timer once but someone else turned it off and the other half of the
bolus was never given so we soon knocked that idea on the head.

Have made a very slight adjustment to the insulin to carb ratio which has
resulted in some success.
Thanks again.

Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
04/00,pumping 04/02, Daniel 9, wife of Paul.