Re: [IPp] Scar Tissue From 3+ Sites??

Since my son has only been on pump for almost a year and we have only used
the Paradigm, I can't say what the difference is between it and the MM508. I
can say that I LOVE this pump, I love the features, the size, how easy it is
to bolus. My 6 yr old can give himself a bolus with no problems, it is so
Hope this helps
Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!