Re: [IPp] Scar Tissue From 3+ Sites??

Hello Sarah

We use a 508, so I will ask Minimed if they sell it over here.  I have just
received news that the paradigm has become available in the UK but I am not
sure whether to buy one or not.  We are self-funding on the pump itself and
all the bits that go with it.  The only thing on prescription is the insulin.
 How do you find the paradigm and would you say it has more features than the

Mum to Danielle aged 8, dx Aug 2001