Re: [IPp] Scar Tissue From 3+ Sites??

Hello Sarah

       Since I have been inserting over IV3000 Justin's sites have not been
red or raised at all. You can see were the canula was inserted, but seems to
be healed by next day. My Endo told me that when a site change is done,
insulin can get trapped in the well of the set when the line is being primed.
When Insulin makes contact with skin it is caustic and causes redness and
blister. The IV3000 makes a barrier so the trapped insulin won't irritate
Justin's skin. It have worked wonders for Justin.

Gina Mom of Justin pumping with paradigm