Re: [IPp] Scar Tissue From 3+ Sites??

 Truthfully, I don't know if it was puss or insulin leaking out... It was clear
so it was probably insulin.
 I also forgot to mention that we use Novalog.
Rachel ::)
  email @ redacted wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax
deductible contributions.

Hello Rachel

Danielle's scars and marks are exactly how you describe them but there is no
puss. I did notice last night that the site looked like a big blob of
insulin came out and that had a little bit of blood in it. I cleaned it and
put antiseptic cream on.

I would be interested in the reponses you get about this.

Mum to Danielle aged 8, dx Aug 2001

Do you Yahoo!?