[IPp] Re: [YIP] Medic Alert

I'm sorry, forgot to mention--The nice thing about these is that you can
have all the info about your pump put on your medic alert.   There are many
different options as to what to have put on it, but it's nice to have the
choice.  Most of the people I know just have one that says

Diabetic: Type 1
InsulinPumpTherapy   (Note: Spaces put you over your 18 letter max per line)
555-555-5555  (Emergency contact, either a good friend or trusted doctor)