[IPp] Re: Animas Pump

Lawren (age 8) has been using the Animas Pump over two years.  She got it
from Santa when she was six!  The Animas is easy to use.  She has been doing
all her bolusing, and priming herself since day one.  The cartridge holds
about 300 units which gives me security.  We like the waterproof feature,
but usually unhook before swimming because she is so active in the water she
doesn't need it.  It's just nice to have th ewaterproof feature for a child
in case it falls in a puddle or toilet!  The .5 increments are very nice
because it allows you to really fine tune her levels.  Her last A1c was 6.5.
No complaints here.