[IPp] Animas users?

The Cosmo close call was scary!  We've been happy with our Disetronic
H-Tron for three years, but are just about to purchase a new Animas,
keeping our remaining H-Tron as a back-up.  We like the Animas' waterproof
feature, the 0.05 basal increment, the menu-driven commands, the
non-volatile memory of 255 boluses, and the ability to download to a PC,
along with the EZ Manager Palm software.  But it's still a huge decision.
Are there any Animas users on the list who have any thoughts, suggestions,
or particularly warnings that you'd share with us?
Charlotte in Clemson, SC
mom to Annie (nearly 9, dx'd at 3, pumping at 5) who just won 5th place in
the state 8&Under Swimming Championship for the 100 IM