[IPp] re: IPp] Novalog Site Life

<<<From: Rachel <email @ redacted>
 For those of you who use Novalog in your pumps, how long do your sites last
w/o making the BG's go crazy? So far I have been able to get Cole's to last 3
but sometimes I wonder about his BG's on the 3rd day... >>>>

Rachel, Luke's sites last 3-4 days easily on Novalog.  Might last more but
we've found that his sites recover best for most rapid rotation/reuse if we
limit it to that.  We usually change on Wed. night & Sun. night.
Shelly V, mom to Luke, 8, dx'd 10/99, pumping 3/01 - MM508, Novalog,

Do you Yahoo!?