Re: [IPp] Starting a Support Group

You may also want to hang something in the local hospitals. And even though
your ped endo is an hour away, I am sure there are others that live near you
that also travel an hour to the endo...so I would give a bunch of flyers to
the endo's to hand out to newly diagnosed children and their families.
If it were me, I also would print something for the local newspaper to help

Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!