[IPp] Starting a Support Group

OK all - I need your input.  We don't have anything in our area as far as
support groups for children with diabetes or parents of children with
diabetes and I want to start one.  How would I go about finding out who has
diabetes in our area to contact about joining other than putting up flyers
at the grocery store?  We don't even have any ped. endo closer than an hour
away, so flyers there probably wouldn't help much.  Would the schools help?
Or maybe the boys & girls club or something like that?

mom to Britni - 7 dx'd 4/00 (pumping 5/01 w/Novolog - Cozmo w/Humalog
 & Brandon 4
wife to Darin
Bethalto, IL
There are two sides to every story and then there is the truth.