Re: [IPp] Novalog Site Life & Mastisol with IV3000

 Good point Michael. I have been considering going back to H (we were using H
with Lantus prior to pumping) but I have been nervous doing it because I have
heard that H doesn't do as well in pumps as Novalog.
I'll ask his Endo about switching Cole to H just to try it...
  Michael <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible
by your tax deductible contributions.

> I have a couple of questions....
> For those of you who use Novalog in your pumps, how long do your
> sites last w/o
> making the BG's go crazy? So far I have been able to get Cole's to
> last 3 days but sometimes I wonder about his BG's on the 3rd day...

If you wonder, then ask your doc to prescribe a bottle of Humalog and
see if that works better / worse. If it works better, great --
problem solved. If it works the same then you know it's not the

Do you Yahoo!?