[IPp] re: irratic numbers on the pump - just my thoughts!!!

<<<<from Suzanne:
My son Michael (nearly 8) has been pumping for nearly a year. We love the
pump. We also get irratic numbers. We seem to have periods where more stable
numbers come more easily then we have times when there is no rhyme nor
reason to the irratic nature of his levels. >>>>>>>>>

Same for us (Luke, 8, pumping 2 years).  My dad has Type 2 diabetes, much more
stable blood sugars but he weighs 3x what my son does, and he can produce
insulin in his pancreas.  We try not to let it worry us & just do what we can
whenever we feel we can safely adjust.  The adjusting is quite frequent still.
I think we've gone 1 month at most w/ no adjustment to basals.

Do you Yahoo!?