Re: [IPp] Paradigm Remote

We received a remote each time we had to return our pump for mechanical
failure and never once were we charged for a remote.  I have to say with our
7 year old son, we have never used the remote. We tell him the number to
punch in and he does and it.  I think the suggestion that you try it for
awhile without the remote is a good one.  I think you will find you won't
need it.