Re: [IPp] Paradigm Remote

We use the remote when Megan is at school.  Both the school and I feel more
comfortable with Megan bolusing using the remote than the buttons, although she
can use both.  I have many friends who only use the remote, for convenience.

Debbie  mom to Megan, 7 dx'd 08/01/00, pumping since 08/01/01, Madison, 5 and
Gillian 1