Re: [IPp] Paradigm Remote

I received the remote with my Paradigm, but it was covered by Medicaid so I
am not cure if there was a charge or not. I do not use it because it is such
a drain on the battery. The pump searches for a signal every few seconds and
uses alot of power to do nothing so I have it turned off and now one battery
lasts about 3 weeks.

    Shari, mom to Jayson 6, dx'd 6/00