[IPp] Paradigm Remote

I live in Canada and we are about to upgrade to the paradigm but they
have just informed us that the remote is not included.  They will give
us a deal on it, for a limited time it is only $150.00!  Isn't that nice
of them?!  I just wanted to know if those of you in the U.S. and
elsewhere had to pay for the remote or if it was included with the
paradigm as it was with the 508.  It seems to me like MiniMed is trying
to make up some of their cost from this overdue upgrade.  Any thoughts?

Debbie mom to Megan, 7 dx'd 08/01/00, pumping since 08/01/01, Madison, 5
and Gillian, 1