[IPp] Extended Bolus - Animas

 If an extended bolus is in effect in an Animas pump, can you still do a regular
bolus? For example, last night we ate at an exclusive restaurant (McDonald's) &
I gave Cole 1U bolus right away (he downed that orange soda!!). I was going to
save the remainder bolus to be an extended bolus but after he polished off his
french fries & chicken nuggets, he announced that he wanted an ice cream cone.
I'm glad I did not start the extended bolus before he said he wanted the ice
cream cone cause I didn't know if I could've given him a regular bolus while the
extended was in effect.

 Does anyone know? Yes, I have contacted my Animas pump trainer (BCC'd to this
e-mail). ::)

Rachel - Phoenix, AZ

Single Mom to Cole, 4.5 - dx'd @ 23 months, pumping Animas 2-20-03

 My Pics: www.picturetrail.com/jrachelnHave you forgotten?