Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:53:18 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Growth Spurts

My daughter has had great numbers through the night and when she wakes up
for
the past 6 weeks or so.  However, the last 4-5 nights she has been
climbing
to high 200's and last night at 2:30am she was 313.  I bolus and she
comes
right back down.  It doesn't seem to happen at a consistant time so i'm
not
ready to make a basal change yet.  Does this sound like a growth spurt?
She
also has been complaining that her legs hurt.  Her twin sister does this
when
she is having a growth spurt.  How long do growth spurts usually last?

Na! ncy
mom to Teresa, age 9 1/2  Dx 1/98 animas and to Melanie 9 1/2 and Michael
11
1/2.