[IPp] Growth Spurts

My daughter has had great numbers through the night and when she wakes up for
the past 6 weeks or so.  However, the last 4-5 nights she has been climbing
to high 200's and last night at 2:30am she was 313.  I bolus and she comes
right back down.  It doesn't seem to happen at a consistant time so i'm not
ready to make a basal change yet.  Does this sound like a growth spurt?  She
also has been complaining that her legs hurt.  Her twin sister does this when
she is having a growth spurt.  How long do growth spurts usually last?

mom to Teresa, age 9 1/2  Dx 1/98 animas and to Melanie 9 1/2 and Michael 11