[IPp] Summer Camps

I was wondering if anyone knows of summer camps for children with Diabetes in
Connecticut. My son is 6 and will be almost 7 this summer and I am eager to
have him interact with other children who have diabetes.  The Clara Barton
camp which is the closest I can find so far has only girl programs.
Any info would be helpful.
Or, if there are other Parents on this list who live in CT and know of
playgroups for children with diabetes.
Thank you in advance..