Re: [IPp] Re: standardized tests (long)

I just went through this with Kali's school.  They put her on a 504 (?)
program which makes special allowances for kids in school.  she will have to
take the sets in a different class room with about 10 kids.  this allows the
teacher to stop her time while she goes to the clinic to check her sugar and
get her snack.  our tests start on Monday and they put her in this program
last thurs. as a last min. precaution.

tangi
mom to kali 10 and ryley 4