[IPp] Re: standardized tests (long)

HI Allison
If the testing is to start at say, 9:00, could he not test at 8:45 to see
where he is at?  If you treat a mild low with pure glucose or dextrose, the
bgs rise very quickly and he should feel fine in 10 minutes.  Then he would
be all set to start at the same time as the others.  I know this can be a
YMMV--with Claire it depends on the severity of the low, or how fast she is
dropping.  But this is usually only an issue when she is exercising or
jumping on her trampoline.

Good luck.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8

<<Jeremy seems to feel like