[IPp] General Pediatrics in East bay area

Hi All,

Thanks to all for suggesting endo team for Adya , we are very happy
with the endo team at stanford and decided to go with them. But the
problem is they don't take care of other aspect of the baby w/
Pediatrics , we have chosen Palo alto medical group before for Adya
PCP, but in near future i am going to change company which means change
of insurance company as well, the new company has Great West HMO , this
insurance company does have stanford in its list, but it does not have
palo alto medical group. We would appreciate any suggestion for a
general Pediatrics in East bay area (close to Fremont)

Does anyone have any experience with Great West HMO  of for that matter
with HMO w/ diabetes supply etc?

Dad of Adya born on 22nd Feb 2002, pumping since 21 days old

Do You Yahoo!?