Re: [IPp] Re: others "sensing" high/low bg

i had never given it much thought( since i am normally half asleep when i
check bloodsugars)to the reason as to why i have woken up.it is amazing,
the more i think about it it is very common for me to go back to bed
thinking 'thank god i woke up when i did. it cant always be a
coincindence can it?i set the alarm without fail to check during the
night but sometimes i just wake up and know i must check her. and i bet
no other mum ignores that feeling which so often proves to be right.

                  bye bye, karen

karen rattray >From: "BETASP" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
<email @ redacted> >Subject: [IPp] Re: others
"sensing" high/low bg >Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:40:57 -0500 > >In
talking with other Moms of diabetic children I'm always amazed at the
>stories we share in how we are awaken in the night when our children are
>high/low. Call it "mother's intuition" or a guardian angel, but I
believe >our little ones are being taken care of. I've actually felt an
urgent >tapping on my shoulder to wake me and found my daughter very low.
Another >woman told me she has felt someone shoving her out of bed...
checked on her >daughter and she was also very low! > >Barb Dame