Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #33

In a message dated 3/26/02 3:55:47 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  It always amazes me that more parents do not want to get
> involved in helping at school.  I volunteer for various other things at the
> school because they always need help.

I volunteer frequently too even though I am a single Mom of two. I will hold
office in the PTA next year. I just do not want it to be a requirement for me
to go in order for my daughter with diabetes to go and therefore have it
specified in her 504.