Re: [IPp] field trips

 What law? Is this a state or federal law. I really would like to know.
Another district near us has that policy, but I didn't know it was a
law.  I have always gone on field trips until this year. Now, I make sure
that the teacher on the trip is trained. Also, many of Jenny's friends
(8th grade) know what to do in an emergency.

Kay

email @ redacted wrote:

  In a message dated 3/24/02 7:48:59 AM Central Standard Time,